SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ is a research house which primarily does technical and fundamental analysis in Indian securities and commodity market. We provide recommendations for trading in Indian stock and commodity market. We offer high quality trading tips for equity cash, F&O, Nifty, Gold, Silver, base metal, Energy and agro commodities traded in MCX and NCDEX market.
This document is solely for the personal information of the recipient, and must not be singularly used as the basis of any investment decision. Nothing in this document should be construed as investment or financial advice. Each recipient of this document should make such investigations as they deem necessary to arrive at an independent evaluation of an investment in the securities of the companies referred to in this document (including the merits and risks involved), and should consult their own advisors to determine the merits and risks of such an investment.
The information in this document has been printed on the basis of publicly available information, internal data and other reliable sources believed to be true, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and it should not be relied on as such, as this document is for general guidance only. SAAVI CONSULTANCY or any of its affiliates/ group companies shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this Document. SAAVI CONSULTANCY has not independently verified all the information contained within this document. Accordingly, we cannot testify, nor make any representation or warranty, express or implied, to the accuracy, contents or data contained within this document. While SAAVI CONSULTANCY endeavors to update on a reasonable basis the information discussed in this material, there may be regulatory, compliance, or other reasons that prevent us from doing so.
This document is being supplied to you solely for your information, and its contents, information or data may not be reproduced, redistributed or passed on, directly or indirectly. SAAVI CONSULTANCY, nor its directors, employees or affiliates shall be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from or in connection with the use of this information.
SAAVI Consultancy is a Financial Planning organization headquartered in Thane, built on a strong foundation of ethics & values SAAVI CONSULTANCY was incorporated in the year 2015 and serves more than 500 happy families, offering a plethora of financial services under roof. We work closely with our clients, to build tailor-made financial roadmaps and consistently implement expert strategies. Liaison with Government projects and more than 25 top-notch companies, over 7 branches across Delhi, Gujrat, Maharashtra and Goa & global presence in UK & USA, is a testament to the progress of the organization. Our team is comprised of people with different kinds of finance experience, but we all have this in common--a commitment to ethics and integrity. We’re all fully licensed and credentialed. And you can count on unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance.
Note:*These are the expected returns based on the Analysis of the stocks given and past performance. SAAVI CONSULTANCY never guarantee the returns on the calls given. Investment/trading in stocks always subject to market risk. Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results
Disclaimer & Risk Warning: Investment/Trading is subject to market risk. The risk of loss in trading any financial markets including equity & commodity can be substantial. These are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. Before you start trading, we recommend you carefully study the terms of trading. All trading transactions are the responsibility of traders. We strongly recommend to read Disclaimer & Risk Warning carefully before making any decisions to subscribe our services.
• All investments in Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and other financial instruments traded here are subject to market risks and the Returns may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates.
• KYC (Know Your Customer) and Risk Profiling/Risk Assessment need to be completed before you can use any services of SAAVI CONSULTANCY. Even if the subscription fees are paid, no services would be rendered/activated to any customer before the completion of KYC (Know Your Customer) and Risk Profiling formalities. For KYC (Know Your Customer) formalities we proceed with the information mentioned on the PAN Card Number only.
• There can be no assurance that an objective will be achieved. The past performance of the calls/recommendations given or managed by SAAVI CONSULTANCY and its affiliates is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of the Calls/Advice. The Service is not guaranteeing or assuring any returns under any of the Services subscribed to herewith.
• The investments made in the Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and/or in any of financial instruments are subject to external risks. The floating rate investments are subject to risks pertaining to Interest rate movement, Spread Movement, Settlement and Liquidity.
• SAAVI CONSULTANCY will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of the information given on the website or through SMS.
• SAAVI CONSULTANCY generates all its Advice/Recommendations via the science of Technical and fundamental analysis. Our services are limited to providing research-based trading signals.
• SAAVI CONSULTANCY is a SEBI registered with the registration number (Applied For One).
• SAAVI CONSULTANCY does not provide any execution based/PMS (Portfolio management) based services. We only provide investment advice to customers on a pre-paid subscription basis.
• SAAVI CONSULTANCY does not have affiliations with any intermediary and hence does not receive any remuneration or compensation of any form from any other intermediary.
• Investment/trading in the securities markets are subject to market risk and SAAVI CONSULTANCY doesn’t offer any assured and guaranteed returns on any services/products. SAAVI CONSULTANCY doesn’t provide any profit sharing services, guaranteed services and services which are not mentioned in our website, if in case any person tries to sell such services please contact us on +918108100607 or mail us at support@SAAVI Consultancy.in
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ only collects the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, profession, address and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
This website does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
By registering your mobile number on SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ website, you agree to be contacted by our personnel or send you SMS’s related to our services even if the contact number you have entered is on DND (Do not Disturb).
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
Collecting information about you is necessary in order for us to provide you with high quality services. Purposes for collecting information generally include providing products or services requested, confirming your identity, protecting against fraud, or dealing with matters concerning the relationship between us. As there is a great risk of giving your personal information and we understand your concern, so, our way of maintaining the information is such that we assure you of the points:
We only use your personal information to provide you the service at your account. The only use we will be bringing to your information will be for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us for which you gave us your information. We do not sell, rent, exchange, transferred or give to any company or individual for any reason without your consent for the same. We do not spam you.
All information regarding Payment Gateway will be safe and secured for our site.
“Investment adviser” means any person, who for consideration, is engaged in the business of providing investment advice to clients or other persons or group of persons and includes any person who holds out himself as an investment adviser, by whatever name called. No person shall act as an investment adviser or hold itself out as an investment adviser unless he has obtained a certificate of registration from the Board under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Some categories of persons are exempt in specified situations.
An investment adviser shall act in a fiduciary capacity towards its clients and shall disclose all conflicts of interests as and when they arise. He shall act honestly, fairly and in the best interests of its clients and in the integrity of the market. He shall maintain an arms-length relationship between his activities as an investment adviser and other activities. He shall also act with due skill, care and diligence in the best interests of its clients and shall ensure that its advice is offered after thorough analysis and taking into account available alternatives based on risk profiling and suitability of the client.
An investment adviser required to comply with general obligations and responsibilities such as general responsibility, disclosures to clients, maintenance of records, etc, as specified under chapter III of IA Regulations as well as the code of conduct as specified under third schedule of IA regulations.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
As per SEBI norms SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ is required to collect a few documents from the customer as a part of the KYC process, failing to receive the documents may result in service going on temporary hold till we receive these documents, SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ support team will contact the customer for these documents and help the customer in sending these documents. Please note these documents are required only one time, the customer will not need to send these when he/she renews the services.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
All sales are final. Please note that, SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ has stopped offering Free Trial as per new SEBI circular. Kindly visit our track record to check our past performance.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions that have already been taken.
It is the client’s Sole responsibility to Read and understand all information associated with the products/services and Customer support offered from SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ Investment Adviser and its Assignees.
Investor’s Attention (Risk Disclosure):
Investments in securities are subject to market risks, which includes price fluctuation risk. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of any of the products mentioned in this document or on this site will be achieved. We also Quote that the past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance, it may vary as per market situation.
All investments in Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and other financial instruments traded here are subject to market risks and your investment may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates.
SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ generates all its Advice/Recommendations via the science of Technical and fundamental analysis. Our services are limited to providing research-based trading signals.
SAAVI CONSULTANCY™ does not provide any execution based/PMS (Portfolio management) based services. We only provide investment advice to our subscribers.